School Uniform Update, April 2023
When Galt Adventist School adopted the school uniform policy in 2019, French Toast was our supplier for embroidered logo uniforms and spirit wear. Recently, French Toast has changed their policies and will no longer be our supplier. Due to this change, rising costs, supply challenges, and ease for parents, the school board has voted to remove the requirement of the embroidered logo and make it optional. Also, an online alternative for spirit wear has been adopted through SquadLocker. Here is what you need to know!
Why did we choose SquadLocker?
- Ease of use
- No minimum requirements
- Other items and outerwear are available in our "store"
What does the uniform look like?
- Tops: Short/Long Sleeve Polos in Navy, White or Grey-light in color
- May be purchased from any vendor as long as they fit within the color and style guidelines of the school uniform policy (Costco, Target, Kohl's, Walmart, Old Navy, etc...).
- Adding the embroidered logo is optional.
- Previously purchased tops (hand-me downs) that have the embroidered logo may still be worn.
- Bottoms: Uniform Pants, Bermuda Shorts, or Scooter Skirts in Navy, Khaki, or Black
- May be purchased from any vendor as long as they fit within the color and style guidelines of the school uniform policy (Costco, Target, Kohl's, Walmart, Old Navy, etc...)
- Spirit Wear
- Red t-shirts and sweatshirts used for field trips and community service. You may purchase these through Galt Sign (12 item minimum) or SquadLocker (no minimum purchase required).
We hope that this updated school uniform policy helps parents with the ease of purchasing school uniforms.
Galt Sign & Screen Printing
To help parents, Galt Adventist School will place one group order at the beginning of the year to meet the 12 item minimum requirement. Please print the order forms to the right, fill them out, and submit them to Deshon Gyamfi no later than August 11, 2023. Or bring the forms to registration on August 1, 2023. Checks should be made out to Galt Adventist School.
Why did we choose Galt Sign?
- It's wonderful to support a local business.
- Providing more options for parents can be helpful.
- Short sleeve polos can be ordered with the Galt Adventist School Logo.
- Short sleeve shirts are $21.38 with the embroidered logo.
- The red t-shirts and sweatshirts used for community service and field trips can be ordered.
- Red t-shirts are $14.98 for youth and adult sizes.
- Red sweatshirts are $34.98 for youth and adult sizes.
- Parents would be able to purchase polo shirts, both short and long sleeves, from a different vendor, then bring those shirts to Galt Sign to have the embroidered logo added on. (Potentially providing a cost savings)
- Embroidered logo is $10.50 + tax per shirt.
- There is a 12 item minimum, but families may combine orders to meet requirements.
- Expect a two to three week turnaround time frame.
Please remember the approved shirt colors are Navy, Grey-light in color, and White.
Please click on the order forms to the right to print, fill out, and email/take into Galt Sign.
To bring in your gently used uniform tops/bottoms and exchange them for different sizes, please contact the Home and School Leader, Deshon Gyamfi.